In the Doctrine and Covenants we are told that the Word of Wisdom is a "principle with promise". If we take care of our bodies, we will receive great blessings, even "wisdom and great treasures of knowledge" and we will be able to "run and not be weary...walk and not faint." Learning about the body, diet and nutrition, and the benefits of exercise has greatly blessed my own life and I love to share what I know. In this blog I hope to spread information I have learned in my studies at BYU, my internship with Curves gym, and my day-to-day experiences with/attempts at healthy living. I also hope this can be a venue through which I can answer any questions YOU may have regarding health, nutrition, exercise, etc. I promise if I do not know the answer, I will find it! I invite you all to make the decision today with your spouse to live just a little bit healthier than yesterday. Don't think you can uproot all your habits over night, but even little changes make a great difference (see Alma 37:6)! And just like the old adage goes, "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it."

No comments:
Post a Comment